Good morning! Peer reviews have been assigned to you if you submitted your work in on time. As a reminder, please make sure you are not on a mobile device when trying to access your peer review partner’s information and work. You must be on a desktop to access it.
There are 7 questions you must address thoroughly to complete the peer review. As you already have seen, they are listed on the page where you submitted your first draft, but I have copied and pasted them here for your convenience. You may write your answers in the comment box or upload them as an attachment in the comment box. Good luck!
**Here is the peer review for the Multi-Genre project. Please answer these questions THOROUGHLY. Also, feel free to mark up your partner’s work.**
1. Is the thesis clear in every genre?
2. Is the argument presented effectively and appropriately for the chosen genre?
3. Is the language appropriate for the chosen genre?
4. How well does the writer use ethos, pathos, and logos in each genre?
5. Is the genre appropriate for the topic?
6. Are the endnotes written professionally (no jargon, no misspellings)? Are they clear? Do they provide the reader with informative points that their genres could not?
7. What are the writer’s strengths and weaknesses in each of these drafts?
Peer Reviews Good morning! Peer reviews have been assigned to you if you submitt